Saturday 28 November 2009

1970's Disney books

I just got a request for a few pics of these 1970's Disney books, wich are currently beeing talked about on the Swedish Disney comics mailing list. (At least I think these are the books...)

As you can see, with these you could build Mickey Mouse's cabin and Grandma Ducks farm. Guess these are quite hard to find today. I got mine a few years ago when Egmont in Copenhagen decided to get rid of a lot of their old books. So I have plenty of books with "Tilhører Disney biblioteket GPS" (This belongs to the Disney Library GPS) in my collection. Maybe I should add a "But not anymore!" stamp.:)

3 comments:

Håkan / Wakuran said...

Do you pop the parts out with your fingers? The front covers brags about how "No scissors! No glue!" is necessary.

Håkan / Wakuran said...

Btw, "Goofy and Pluto visits Mickey Mouse", I thought Pluto was Mickey's dog. ;)

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Yes, you pop them out and fold them. Needless to say, that's one thing I won't do with these books...