Thursday 2 April 2009

E&S #199

Just finished inking Hedvigs pencils for Emma & Sara #199. Now my neck aches and I'm hungry. Guess it's time to leave the studio for something to eat...

But before I sign out here are two panels from the above mentioned page:


BTW: Hedvigs new sketchbook is printed now. You can order it from her via her blog or get your copy signed at SPX in Stockholm later this month. All previous sketchbooks are sold out so better grab this one while it last. (Only 50 printed and going fast.)

Here's the cover and some sketches I grabbed from her blog:

3 comments:

Håkan / Wakuran said...

Are the panels drawn first, and a fitting script added afterwards?

It looks slightly odd...

Germund said...

I don't believe those two panels are in sequence.

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

These are panels 2 and 4. They will hopefully make sense when you see them all together. :)