Sunday 21 September 2008

Two animals

I know that some of you actually comes back to this blog to check if there are any new pieces drawn by me, and are uninterested in all things Disney and newspaper comics. (!!!) Well, here are two small pieces for you. :)

The first one is a drawing I did on an envelope I sent to my girlfriend. She actually hates Billy DeBecks way of drawing giraffes so I really don't know what I was thinking when I did it. The guy to the left is supposed to be me, drawn in DeBeck style.

The second is a sketch made a few minutes ago here in the studio. Kim asked for suggestions to a female character in his last "Love Hurts" episode. I made this quick sketch but she'll probably appear rather different in the story. (Yes, the name is inspired by Alex Toths character with the same name. And Kim is on an Toth diet when it comes to comics right now. I'm really looking forward seeing the finished story.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering your girlfriend's comment on the giraffe earlier, I suspect it's something Freudian.