Monday 3 March 2008

Russell in the review

Continuing to present some rare Russell Patterson artwork here's one I promised to post a while ago: A fine example of his work from Pictorial Review from 1949.


Do you have any Patterson artwork in your files that you want to share? Please let me know.
I'd love to see scans of stuff I've never seen and it would be fun to post them here also if possible. Knowing that some pieces are so rare that one person never can get a complete collection of his work, it would be great if some of you with rare stuff would like to share. Maybe we can all get some surprises and see stuff otherwise inaccessible.
My mail address is sekvenskonst /at/ telia.com
I'm looking forward to hear from you and I promise to share more from my private files if you do it too.
Deal? :)

No comments: